Thursday, August 5, 2010

6 Months!

I am 6 months old now!
Wow, it goes fast.

I'm into all sorts of things and doing so much more
these days! My favorite new tricks are: passing
something back and forth between my hands,
crossing my fingers, sitting without using
my hands, eating like a champ, bouncing and jumping,
and smiling and laughing A LOT!



I like to play peek-a-boo!



BOO!



I like to find things...



And put them in my mouth.




I like to tell stories.



And holding Harrods hand.



I really do like him, even though I have
to tell him off when he steals my things!



And I really enjoy putting my feet up after a long day!




I didn't grow as much this month, but I guess it's normal
to start slowing down. However, shrinking isn't normal. Somehow
I shrank a quarter of an inch in the last month. Don't ask me
to explain... how should I know what happened!
Mommy thinks I wasn't measured correctly this month,
so I'm going along with her theory. We'll see next month,
apparently, anything can happen!


Height: 27.5 inches = 95%
Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz. = 76%

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte's getting so old! I love the telling off Harrod pose... too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been 6 months! She really cute:)

    ReplyDelete