Friday, July 30, 2010

Things for eating...

Everything I touch must go in my mouth.
Immediately.
It's just a rule I have!


Like this spoon I confiscated from Mommy.


Or this cereal that Daddy is trying to feed me.


Just because it goes in my mouth,
doesn't mean it will stay there!
Cereal isn't too bad now that I have gotten
the hang of it. But since I've started making
rules about things... I've decided that Daddy is
the only person I will eat for. Mommy can certainly
try, but she has realized that once I make a rule -
I stick to it. No cereal from Mommy stays in my mouth.
Period.




Another thing I like to eat... my toes!





So yummy!





Its a two handed effort, but well worth it.





Don't tell my left foot, but my right
side is my favorite - it just tastes better!





And I like to eat the blue seal...






And the elephant's ears...


The list really does go on and on and on...

1 comment: