Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lake House

I am so behind on my blogging. I have just
been traveling a lot this summer and I like
to disconnect while I'm on vacation.

The first weekend in August, we went to a
lake house in Virginia with some great friends.
It was so beautiful and relaxing!


I perfected my skills for swimming in the lake.



Turns out I didn't need swimming skills since
I was forced to wear this straight jacket!




All that time spent in the water wore me out!




Uncle Carey was there. I just love him!




There were even some awesome kids to play with!
Sometimes they would hold still long enough for me
to reach out and grab them. But they are SO fast!




Have I ever mentioned that Uncle Carey is a great photographer?
He really knows how utilize the lighting to capture my paleness!



Ugh! Why do they always do this to me!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I love how animated she is : ) She and Wyatt would be best buddies with all of their faces! I hope that you guys are doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lucy and Charlotte are on about the same track for getting hair! I can only hope Lucy has as much as Charlotte by the time she hits 6.5 months. You look great, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack would like to resume his date sometime soon since Charlotte walked out on him...he said he wouldn't hold it against her ;)

    ReplyDelete