I've said it before and I'll say it again...
I LOVE the ocean!

Grandmum and Granddad took us to Hilton Head
in August, and of course, I had the greatest time!
There was just so much to do...
in August, and of course, I had the greatest time!
There was just so much to do...

Surfing in the waves!
Entertaining my cousins!
Having a picnic at the beach with Samuel!

Swimming in the backyard pool - in my birthday suit!!!

Wrestling an alligator!
Navigating my yacht!

Going to see Gregg Russell sing under the live oak
tree at Harbour Town. Mommy remembers him
from her childhood summers on Hilton Head!
tree at Harbour Town. Mommy remembers him
from her childhood summers on Hilton Head!

Swinging with Isabelle!

Loving on Madeline!

Hanging with the cousins!
Going to fabulous restaurants!

Hiding from the paparazzi
in my designer shades!
in my designer shades!

Wishing I was old enough to eat fruit pizza!
Going on basket rides!
Taking our "outdoor beach" photo inside
due to some stormy weather!
due to some stormy weather!
And finally, meeting my 2nd cousins
in Charlotte, NC on the way home!
in Charlotte, NC on the way home!

Yes, I am aware that a city
has been named after me.
has been named after me.

Thank you Grandmum and Granddad!
I loved my time in Hilton Head and can't
wait for the summers to come!
I loved my time in Hilton Head and can't
wait for the summers to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment