This is Hill, my boyfriend.
This isn't the first time we've hung out...
And last time we were together, Davis served
as a nice buffer. I felt very safe with Davis there!
And last time we were together, Davis served
as a nice buffer. I felt very safe with Davis there!
But the other day, it was just the two of us...
Here is our story.
Here is our story.
At first I really didn't think this was a good idea.
I mean, is he really holding my hand!?
It was just so bold of him to assume that I was okay with this.
I mean, is he really holding my hand!?
It was just so bold of him to assume that I was okay with this.
Then, this happened!
And I became a little afraid of his intentions.
And I became a little afraid of his intentions.
After that embarrassing display, I tried to tell him
to keep his distance. Look at my face.
Does it look like I'm kidding around?!
to keep his distance. Look at my face.
Does it look like I'm kidding around?!
But he was very persistent.
So I tried using self defense.
So I tried using self defense.
Then, he gently held my hand again and softened me up a bit.
I should have realized that he was going in for the kill.
I kept checking with Mom, but she seemed to think
this was all very funny. So I decided to lighten up a little.
this was all very funny. So I decided to lighten up a little.
Then boom. He gave me THE look.
"Well, hello there!"
And I was putty in his hands!
"Well, hello there!"
And I was putty in his hands!
He kept getting closer and closer...
Then suddenly he tried to leave!
What a tease! He was just testing me, so I
grabbed him to show him that I was interested.
"Hey! Come back here!"
What a tease! He was just testing me, so I
grabbed him to show him that I was interested.
"Hey! Come back here!"


LOL! Hilarious Julia! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it! This is great!
ReplyDelete