Saturday, June 26, 2010

My first trip to Indy

I took my first trip to Indy the other week
to meet my Uncle Eric and his girlfriend, Anna.
Aren't they so cute!?
They live in Denmark, so I was really excited to
meet them. Of course, we've Skyped and all.. but
it's not the same!




Uncle Eric is so cool! He even watched me
one morning so my Mom, Grandmum and
Anna could go get pedicures, whatever those are!





I especially love Aunt Anna. She never put me down.
She taught me a little Swedish.
And she made me laugh like crazy!





They liked me too. Naturally. I'm pretty awesome!





The whole family came to see Eric and Anna
and to celebrate Anna's graduation from college.
I was sad when my Uncle Elliott, Aunt Sara and
my cousins left. I really love them and all the
attention they give me!




But I think Bella was ready for a little R&R
once the house got quiet again.




I really liked being at Grandmum and Granddad's
house. Grandmum taught me all about the pretty
flowers in her gardens. But my favorite part was
all the time we spent on the back deck. Mainly because
I got to be naked a lot since it was so hot outside!





No comments:

Post a Comment