Let me introduce you to my posse!
This is my buddy Jackson, taken on one of our
first play dates. I normally really like him,
but he sometimes steals the show with his smiling.
I really don't get what the fuss is all about. I mean,
smiling babies are cute, but what about the serious ones...
Here we are last week. Finally,
I'm not the only serious one in a photo.

Meet Truett and Callum. Adorable brothers but
seemingly a lethal combination, given Callum's bruises
on his head. My survival instincts warned me to feign a
smile and lean far, far away from both boys. They turned
out to be pretty sweet, but I don't regret playing it safe.
on his head. My survival instincts warned me to feign a
smile and lean far, far away from both boys. They turned
out to be pretty sweet, but I don't regret playing it safe.
My parents recently subjected me to a mass play date
with some college friends and their babies... very entertaining to
say the least! Let's just say that I didn't know other
girls existed until this get together! Talk about shocking
and devastating! Naturally I gravitated toward the
only boy of the group, only to find out that he later
told his Mom that I have cooties! Ha! I'll remind him
of that when we're older!!!
with some college friends and their babies... very entertaining to
say the least! Let's just say that I didn't know other
girls existed until this get together! Talk about shocking
and devastating! Naturally I gravitated toward the
only boy of the group, only to find out that he later
told his Mom that I have cooties! Ha! I'll remind him
of that when we're older!!!
Sweet Hannah. I had to share my Mom
with her for an entire day last week (that's a really
long time in baby land). She was silly and fun and nice.
We had a great day, just smiling and laughing.
And by that I mean - Hannah smiled and laughed
while I stared her down. She eventually won
me over and we're friends now!
with her for an entire day last week (that's a really
long time in baby land). She was silly and fun and nice.
We had a great day, just smiling and laughing.
And by that I mean - Hannah smiled and laughed
while I stared her down. She eventually won
me over and we're friends now!

And finally, I just have to show off my really
cute twin friends, Cami and Carmen!
cute twin friends, Cami and Carmen!


yay for play dates! we have to do it again some time. love charlotte's face in the last photo
ReplyDelete