Thursday, July 1, 2010

5 month stats

Hello again!
I turned 5 months old this week and I decided
it was time to start on my to-do list...


First up was rolling over, unassisted. I really faked
Mommy out when I rolled over that one time a few
months ago. Soon after that I completely gave up on
rolling over until this week! Now, it's so easy - I'm a pro.
I roll over every time I find myself on my back.

I can also put my toes in my mouth. I have to try really
hard to get them there, but they are so very tasty!!!

AND... I am getting two teeth! I am not so thrilled
about this process, but Mom keeps telling me that
I should be excited! All I know is, it really hurts and
I'm going to keep telling her all about my pain, every
day and every night! No reason for me to suffer alone!





I love my toes!





Sometimes Mommy does the most ridiculous
things just to make me smile or laugh!




Look how long I am!!! I keep growing 1-2 inches
every month! Daddy calls me his line-backer!




I am working on sitting up. I can do it as long as I
get my tripod (arms and legs) set up correctly.
Please see below for all of my poses.











And, I'm down again. But those toes look so good!!!


5 Month Stats
27 3/4 in. - 99%
16 lbs. 9oz. - 84%

1 comment: