I took my first parent-free vacation this weekend!
WOO-HOO, let's P-A-R-T-Y!!!

I really enjoyed the freedom and spent most of the time naked,
just because I could!

Although, instead of two parents, I was surrounded by
LOTS of people who constantly talked to me and held me!
just because I could!

Although, instead of two parents, I was surrounded by
LOTS of people who constantly talked to me and held me!

I didn't even get any privacy at the SPA!

But really, I just wore them out!

Meanwhile, Mommy and Daddy spent some time with
their wonderful friends from Indiana and Tennessee.

Somehow my Daddy convinced three other
sober adults that this pantyhose game that
Aunt Melissa sent from Japan would be fun.
Funny but weird!

My Daddy really likes to win,
so he brought his corn hole set.

Much to his surprise, Mommy brought her game and
they made it to second place in the final round.

Some much needed girl time for Mommy!

I don't even know what to say about this...
Sometimes, my Daddy is a little strange.
I think he may be a source of embarrassment
in about 12 years. I hope to have him better
trained by then!

Looks like we all had a great time, except for
when I screamed in my Mommy's ear the
whole way back from Ohio on Sunday. I just
wanted to bring her back to reality --
mission accomplished!
their wonderful friends from Indiana and Tennessee.

Somehow my Daddy convinced three other
sober adults that this pantyhose game that
Aunt Melissa sent from Japan would be fun.
Funny but weird!
My Daddy really likes to win,
so he brought his corn hole set.

Much to his surprise, Mommy brought her game and
they made it to second place in the final round.

Some much needed girl time for Mommy!

I don't even know what to say about this...
Sometimes, my Daddy is a little strange.
I think he may be a source of embarrassment
in about 12 years. I hope to have him better
trained by then!

Looks like we all had a great time, except for
when I screamed in my Mommy's ear the
whole way back from Ohio on Sunday. I just
wanted to bring her back to reality --
mission accomplished!


LOL! Julia your writing cracks me up! Love it!
ReplyDeletewow! so impressed you guys took a weekend away together... good for you!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a fun weekend. That Japanese game looks hilarious.
ReplyDelete