Saturday, June 12, 2010

"Uncle" Carey

Besides my real Uncles, who I obviously love,
I also love my "Uncle" Carey!


He came to visit me when I was really little!
(7 weeks old)


He is super cozy and I love his hands!



He took me on a Woodford Reserve tour.
I tried to get a sip of his drink, but he wouldn't let me!(10 weeks old)


He took me to the Hofbrauhaus where he and Daddy
drank beers that were bigger than me!
Again, he wouldn't share!
(15 weeks old)



But, the best thing about him (besides his gorgeous girlfriend
Ashley, who I also love)... He got me this awesome shirt when
he went to the Olympics in Vancouver! I have a feeling he
would've taken me with him to the Winter Games if I hadn't just
been born. Maybe next Olympics? Hint, hint... Uncle Carey,
if you really love me, you'll take me to the next Olympic Games!
(18 weeks old)

No comments:

Post a Comment