Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zeta Dog

You might remember that I met a
Bella-dog named Zeta this past fall.
I am so sad to tell you that Zeta went to
doggy heaven last week. My family was
devastated. They loved her very much.



What I didn't know, but have since been
educated by my Bella-dog, is that Bella and
Zeta were great doggy friends and Zeta spent
a lot of time with my family before I came along.




She even lived with my family a couple
of times while her family traveled.




She was great at snuggling.




She snuggled anyone or anydog : )



Bella and Zeta played together as
puppies when my family lived in Indiana.



Well, supposedly they played a lot.
All I see are pics of them laying around.






Or waiting at the back door to be let inside!
(as puppies)



(and as doggies)




Lazy Dogs!



But you can tell that they always
had a lot of fun being together!




Even if they were asleep for most of it!



And finally, my favorite picture!
Zeta the Bee!


We love you Zeta and Haase family!

1 comment: