
I do like pink, so I thought I would check it out.

Maybe if I touch it with my other hand...

No, I don't like it!

How dare they put a beloved
candle in that awful cake!
candle in that awful cake!

And then the cake assaulted
me while I was distracted!
me while I was distracted!

No, I don't want it on my hands!

I HATE CAKE!

And I'm never doing this again!

** I typically don't condone the use of the word
"hate", but for this experience there is no other word.
"hate", but for this experience there is no other word.





This cracks me up because BOTH of my boys cried their little eyes out on their first birthdays when I tried to get them to make a mess with the cakes! Glad to see it's not only my boys who aren't fans of the whole tradition. Sweet Charlotte looks adorable even with the tears.
ReplyDeleteomg i am laughing out loud!!! this is the best! love it jules!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! What girl doesn't love her cake? Maybe she wanted chocolate instead or ice cream to go with it. I can't wait for an update from her birthday party! --I can't believe she's 1!! That makes me happy, but breaks my heart a little, too.
ReplyDelete