Let the celebration begin, I am officially ONE!
I did a photo shoot with my friend Mary to
start off my birthday week. Don't you think
I nailed the "look off into the distance" pose?

start off my birthday week. Don't you think
I nailed the "look off into the distance" pose?

Showing off my best smile!

Come on people, do you honestly
expect me to smile on command?
expect me to smile on command?

Ridiculous. I am my own person.

This is more like it.

I remembered not to bite too hard,
but just had to taste them one last time.
but just had to taste them one last time.

I have been a very busy girl. I am officially
what they call a "toddler". I walk everywhere
now, and I think I'll start running soon! I am
really learning the value of speed and being
sneaky, since my Mommy still thinks of me as a
baby. I especially like to escape to climb
the stairs. It's always fun to watch Mom
come running when she realizes where I am.
I have also learned the importance of the word
"No!". When I say importance, I don't mean
obeying it, I mean speaking it! I say it often and
I say it LOUD! I also say "teddy", "no", "hi",
"no", "bye-bye", "no" and "no"! I still say "bella"
and "daddy" and search for them while calling out.
I said my first sentence, "hi daddy" and I have
started to say "momma" more, but usually just
when I'm mad at her because she told me no.
Now for my stats:
Height: 30.5 inches (89%)
Weight: 20 lbs. 11 oz. (45%)
Slowing down, but still growing!



Love her pictures! So sweet! -Looks like you're getting your Nikon settings figured out. --Happy Birthday, Charlotte! Love you sweet precious girl!
ReplyDeletelove these pictures of charlotte!!! you are such a good photographer, i would think you could almost have your own photo session! and what a big talker, i'm still not sure if we can decipher lucy's first "real" word... happy birthday charlotte!
ReplyDelete