We had a big party to
celebrate my FIRST Birthday!


And, as you can see, I was wearing my
beloved tutu with a special birthday shirt!

I had a caterpillar cake and butterfly cookies!
Isn't my cake amazing!
(Thanks Lennie)!
(Thanks Lennie)!
I was a little surprised that my
parents wanted me to try cake again!


I don't like to admit it, but
I was wrong about cake.
parents wanted me to try cake again!
I don't like to admit it, but
I was wrong about cake.
I DO like cake!

In fact, I LOVE cake!
I think it's safe to say that I prefer chocolate cake!


I love how Bella is there waiting patiently for the cake to come tumbling down her way. She knows it is just a matter of time! Very cute pictures! I can't believe she is one already!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Looked like a great party!
ReplyDeleteAdorable party! Love all the decorations... so cute!
ReplyDelete