I tried a few new foods today.
It's part of my New Years resolution.
It's part of my New Years resolution.

But just because I may eat a few
new things, doesn't mean I have
to give up my LOVE for broccoli.
new things, doesn't mean I have
to give up my LOVE for broccoli.
I make broccoli disappear in record time.
I could probably win a broccoli eating contest!
I could probably win a broccoli eating contest!

I never understand why I'm
expected to eat anything else!
expected to eat anything else!

You there! Go get me more broccoli!


hahaha... of all the foods for her to like! broccoli seems like it would be the least appetizing :) by the way, loved your Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteI MUST know the secret to getting sweet Charlotte to eat broccoli. Ty is the pickiest eater ever and it's kind of driving me crazy!! You have SKILLS Julia!
ReplyDelete