Okay, so I realize I'm really late to post
Christmas photos. But I wanted to get
these up before the end of January!
I'm getting better at setting realistic goals!
The cousins with Grandmum and Granddad.
Christmas photos. But I wanted to get
these up before the end of January!
I'm getting better at setting realistic goals!
The cousins with Grandmum and Granddad.

I got a "baby" for Christmas and LOVE it!

All the mayhem was a lot of fun!

I just sat in the middle of all the action.

It was easier to get to the presents from this angle!

This book was technically for baby #2.
Madeline helped me read it. Someone had
to enjoy it since #2 isn't here yet!
Madeline helped me read it. Someone had
to enjoy it since #2 isn't here yet!
Isabelle showed me how to channel
the Force with Samuel's light saber!
the Force with Samuel's light saber!

I have officially learned the value
of opening drawers and cabinets!
Lots of hidden treasures, just for me : )
of opening drawers and cabinets!
Lots of hidden treasures, just for me : )
One of my favorite gifts... my giraffe.
We named her Ginger.
I opened Ginger first, and really didn't
want to put her down to open any other gifts.
want to put her down to open any other gifts.
I had a great Christmas! Sorry I
couldn't document all of my gifts!
I love them all! Thank you everyone!
couldn't document all of my gifts!
I love them all! Thank you everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment