Mommy made me a tutu for my
1st birthday party. Luckily she
thought to try it on so I could
show her how much I disliked it!
A LOT!
Now she makes me wear it all the time.
And I've decided that I actually love it!
1st birthday party. Luckily she
thought to try it on so I could
show her how much I disliked it!
A LOT!
Now she makes me wear it all the time.
And I've decided that I actually love it!
I can still go exploring!
It is so pretty and fun!

I love to roll around on Bella's bed with it.

It makes me laugh and feel so fancy!

And sometimes when I really beg hard
(ie: scream and cry when she tries to take it off)
she lets me wear it to eat lunch!!!
(ie: scream and cry when she tries to take it off)
she lets me wear it to eat lunch!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment