Monday, January 10, 2011

11 months

Well. It's official. Only one month until I'm ONE!
I have already changed so much in the past month,
I can't wait to see what I can do next!
I can "walk" - it's a relative term, and I am
really expanding my vocabulary. I say "belwa"
(we're going to call that my first real word).
And I say "daddy" - sometimes also said as "dadu"
and "dada" and always with a huge smile when
I see him. There is no doubting I'm a Daddy's
girl to the core! I also say "baby" when I see my
dolls. And sometimes, rarely really, I say "momma".



And, I have 7 teeth! Now I can
really take a big bite of these candles!



Mmmmm....



Oh- wow! They taste super disgusting!




I immediately regret that decision.



Next time you see me practically
naked with a flower on my head,
I'll be all grown up!!!

2 comments:

  1. she is so precious, love those faces! i'm surprised she lets you keep a bow on her head that long... lucky!

    ReplyDelete