Yoga is one of my many new skills.
I am most proficient at the "downward dog" pose.
Here I am trying to demonstrate to
Bella my version of the "sun salutation" pose.
It's a little too bright and she is not impressed.
Bella my version of the "sun salutation" pose.
It's a little too bright and she is not impressed.
I really think Bella could benefit
from some exercise, so I always
try to include her in my routine.
from some exercise, so I always
try to include her in my routine.
So, I figure if she won't do yoga, the least
I can do is give her a vigorous cardio workout.
I can do is give her a vigorous cardio workout.
i.e. I chase her all around the kitchen.
Sometimes she tries to sneak
back to her bed in the sun.
back to her bed in the sun.
Not on my watch!


No comments:
Post a Comment