Saturday, December 11, 2010

BIG SISTER!

I have some news to share...
I am going to be a Big Sister!


Can you sense my excitement? No?




It took me a bit to warm up to the idea.
My first thought was...
"You did WHAT?"




Then I pouted and cried for a bit.
"But I am the center of the universe!"




But I thought it over, and thought some more.




I decided this is going to be great!
I will officially be "big" if there's
another baby around, and I will
always have someone to blame
my mischief on. Win-Win!


Baby #2 due June 27, 2011
We are thrilled!!!

7 comments:

  1. Julia,
    Congratulations friend!! So excited for you all.
    Love you guys, Jill & Josh Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! So excited for you...summer babies are great=) Merry Christmas Witbeck's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what exciting new!!! Congrats! Those babies are going to be so close... hope you are feeling well, I know those first couple months can be miserable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! and those bottom teeth are great! can't wait to see you at graduation in may!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!!! All the emotions one little girl can go through...classic! Get ready, these will only happen more often once the new little one arrives. ;)

    ReplyDelete