Oma and Opa came to see me on their way
to and from Michigan for Thanksgiving! I love
when they come to play with me! They couldn't
get over how much I had changed in just 3 weeks!
to and from Michigan for Thanksgiving! I love
when they come to play with me! They couldn't
get over how much I had changed in just 3 weeks!

If there isn't something in my hands,
I am most likely pointing at something!
I am most likely pointing at something!

Getting ready to go on a
"walk" around the room!
"walk" around the room!

I get so thrilled with myself sometimes!

What you got going on up there Opa?

You'll have to forgive my bedhead,
I just woke up and I didn't want to
waste time doing my hair or changing
out of my pj's before they left.
I just woke up and I didn't want to
waste time doing my hair or changing
out of my pj's before they left.

Happy Thanksgiving!


love all that hair! hope we can see you for the holidays, I think the girls would have so much fun together!
ReplyDelete