Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Sickness

I had a brilliant idea in September to
take a "sick month". Basically, the goal
is to get as sick as possible as many ways as
possible for a month. Then, come winter,
you've already paid your sickness dues
and your immune system is impenetrable.



I even went to the Dr. 3 times for, you know,
the typical... stomach bug, cold, another
stomach bug, sinus infection, Similac recall
formula "bug", followed by another cold.**


I'm starting to doubt my brilliance,
but I will tell you this...
that exam table paper is amazing!
I go to war with it every time,
and I always WIN!




**This may explain why I slacked on my
blog all month. I am trying to make up
for it, even though I am... still sick!

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Poor baby. It is hard having a sick little one. Hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds absolutely awful!!! so glad things are getting better. i love those pictures of charlotte, lucy does the same thing at the doctor's office with the paper!

    ReplyDelete