Monday, September 27, 2010

On the Move... Sort of

I'm working on my crawling skills
They have really improved in the last few days,
but I may as well show you how I started out.






As soon as I get whatever I was reaching for,
I find myself back on my bottom. So frustrating!



Then, I spot something I REALLY want!



Time for a little product inspection!



Quality Control, at your service!



Taking a quick video of myself!




Sometimes I have a little attitude when
anything exciting is taken away from me.



But, I'm quick to forgive and ready
to be held and loved on!

2 comments:

  1. She's almost there! I'm sure you hear this all the time, but she has the most amazing eyes! So big and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. take your time charlotte! perfect the art before you commit :o) ps- is your hair red? match maker match maker...

    ReplyDelete