Friday, September 10, 2010

First Flight and Trip to Minnie

We took a trip to Minneapolis over
Labor Day weekend to visit the Haase family!

It was my first flight!
Mommy told me all about airplane etiquette
so I was a good baby and didn't fuss. I really
shocked everyone with my good manners!




It was much cooler up there!
I really had to bundle up so we could
do all the fun things they had planned!




We went to the zoo!




At least that's what they told me.
I really didn't notice any animals...




But I got to ride around in this cool stroller
with Taylor! She had lots of fun toys and she
let me sleep in her crib! She's really nice!




My favorite part was the Carousel!
I couldn't wait to pick out my horse!




Isn't my horse so pretty?




Taylor got to ride her horse all by
herself. I had to share mine with
Mommy. Something about me being
"just a little baby...". But I made the
best of it and still had fun!




Did I mention that it was cold?




I tried to talk some sense into Dave about this weather
nonsense. It's so much warmer in Lexington!




But, I will say that there were a lot
of really fun parks to go to!




And lots of lakes for people to walk around
(or run, if that's your thing) and beaches everywhere!



I had to take a quick power nap on the walk back
after all that swinging and playing at the park!



We had such a fun and relaxing time, it felt just like
being at home! They even have a "Bella-dog"!
Except they call her Zeta - I still don't get that...
but she was really nice and cuddled with me!



Thanks for such a great time Dave, Ashley and Taylor!
Can't wait to see the girls in November!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment