Hey Everyone!
Can you believe I'm already 7 months old!?!?
Can you believe I'm already 7 months old!?!?

Look how much longer I am than Harrod!
I love him so much.
Focus Harrod.
We need to find that hidden candle!
I just know it's here somewhere...
Aha! I found it!
It is so tasty!!!
Ugh! YOU!
Why are you always taking things out of my mouth!
Why are you always taking things out of my mouth!
fine... I won't eat it.
Well, this isn't any fun.
You can just have it back.
I don't know why I even try to find the candle.
But... there is always next month!
Maybe someday I'll get away with it!
7 Month Stats:
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 18 lbs.
*Please note: I was sick today, so Mom
forgot to get the percentages for my stats!
I am feeling much better now though,
so don't worry a bit about me!
Height: 28 inches
Weight: 18 lbs.
*Please note: I was sick today, so Mom
forgot to get the percentages for my stats!
I am feeling much better now though,
so don't worry a bit about me!


No comments:
Post a Comment