After our week in Savannah, we headed to
Isle of Palms, SC for a BIG family vacation.
Oma & Opa, Aunt Melissa & Uncle Andrew,
Roman & Waverly, Aunt Allison & Uncle Rockie
were all there. Plus, I met a lot of people for the
first time: Aunt Heather & Uncle John, Oma's
siblings: Uncle Roy, Jo-Jo, Big Mike and Mimi.
Daddy's cousins: Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Liz,
Aunt Stephanie & Uncle Rob and Uncle Edward.
And finally my cousins, Stephen & Alexis.
Oma & Opa, Aunt Melissa & Uncle Andrew,
Roman & Waverly, Aunt Allison & Uncle Rockie
were all there. Plus, I met a lot of people for the
first time: Aunt Heather & Uncle John, Oma's
siblings: Uncle Roy, Jo-Jo, Big Mike and Mimi.
Daddy's cousins: Uncle Jimmy & Aunt Liz,
Aunt Stephanie & Uncle Rob and Uncle Edward.
And finally my cousins, Stephen & Alexis.
The three musketeers!
BFF already!
The girls!
Notice how I am almost the same size as the big kids!
Hey, wait. That's mine!
If I had a brother, his name would be Roman.
Not only because he was so gentle with me,
found toys for me to play with and loved
to make me laugh, but mainly because we
look A LOT alike! Someday I'll post a baby
picture of him for comparison.
Not only because he was so gentle with me,
found toys for me to play with and loved
to make me laugh, but mainly because we
look A LOT alike! Someday I'll post a baby
picture of him for comparison.
I helped Uncle Rockie show off his tan!
I especially loved my time with Uncle John and
Aunt Heather. They found all sorts of things for me to
play with: a lime, spoons, a salt shaker AND they gave
me ice and peaches to make my gums feel better!
Aunt Heather. They found all sorts of things for me to
play with: a lime, spoons, a salt shaker AND they gave
me ice and peaches to make my gums feel better!
I got passed around a lot and really had so much fun!!!
I can't wait to see everyone again!


No comments:
Post a Comment