Last week Mommy came in to check on me in the middle
of the night. She just felt something wasn't right and couldn't
shake the feeling that she should get out of bed and come see me.
of the night. She just felt something wasn't right and couldn't
shake the feeling that she should get out of bed and come see me.

She was pretty shocked and even laughed to find
me in that state! I'm STILL laughing!
me in that state! I'm STILL laughing!
Even funnier was the next morning... not only was I nudey
again, but I had made a BIG mess! The kind that requires
an emergency bath, striping the bed and cloroxing the crib!
again, but I had made a BIG mess! The kind that requires
an emergency bath, striping the bed and cloroxing the crib!
Who, me?!
To say that it was a battle of wills the next few
days for me to keep myself clothed while left
alone in my crib would be a massive understatement.
days for me to keep myself clothed while left
alone in my crib would be a massive understatement.

I really was doing better at keeping myself
decent at night and naps, but Mommy needed
some insurance! She hadn't slept well since
"the incident" and she was getting pretty cranky.
decent at night and naps, but Mommy needed
some insurance! She hadn't slept well since
"the incident" and she was getting pretty cranky.
Apparently I'm not the only toddler exhibitionist
out there and a friend of hers recommended
these fancy new pjs. Mommy ordered them ASAP.
I will model them for you via a twirl!
out there and a friend of hers recommended
these fancy new pjs. Mommy ordered them ASAP.
I will model them for you via a twirl!

It reminds me a little of a wetsuit.
Snug with a zipper up the back!
Snug with a zipper up the back!

I did spend some time trying to figure out
how to get them off. I still tried taking my
diaper off, but I just couldn't get a good
grasp on those tabs through the pjs.

I guess my pj malfunction days are over.

Don't worry. I will think of something
just as stressful to get into this week!
just as stressful to get into this week!

I take full responsibility for keeping Mommy on her toes.
It's my job and I take it very seriously!
It's my job and I take it very seriously!




Julia, this is hilarious! Way to go Charlotte, keeping Mommy on her toes!
ReplyDelete