Well, my dear blog readers...
It has taken me quite a while
to officially introduce myself to you.

I have to admit that I've read the blog so far,
and I was a little intimidated by Charlotte's "voice".
She is just so funny, even if she is a little too
dramatic at times (just my opinion).
I mean, just look at her... need I say more?

I wasn't sure how to start.
So, I will just work on some backdated blog
posts, starting with the first week and
working my way to present day. I may be
5 months old by the time I get it all finished,
I have A LOT to catch you all up on!

Hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have!
xo - Emma
to officially introduce myself to you.
I have to admit that I've read the blog so far,
and I was a little intimidated by Charlotte's "voice".
She is just so funny, even if she is a little too
dramatic at times (just my opinion).
I mean, just look at her... need I say more?

I wasn't sure how to start.
So, I will just work on some backdated blog
posts, starting with the first week and
working my way to present day. I may be
5 months old by the time I get it all finished,
I have A LOT to catch you all up on!
Hope you enjoy the journey as much as I have!
xo - Emma


No comments:
Post a Comment