Friday, August 26, 2011

Meeting baby cousin Ella

2011 was the year of baby girl cousins.
First to be born was Ella!
Of course we had to go meet her since we live so close!



I had a great time playing with my older cousins,
its safe to say that I'm obsessed with them!
I'm pretty sure its a mutual obsession.



Let's just say that I hit the jackpot NOT
being born during the same year as any
other cousins. At least at this age, it is a plus.



There's always someone around to play with me,
do my hair, show me things and push me on a swing.



Its just my humble opinion that being born the
"baby" of an older grouping of kids sure beats being
the "oldest" of a younger grouping of kids.



Case and point.
Look at how Emma spent her weekend.

Of course she's upset. She's been striped down, propped
up and forced to sit next to a tanner, skinnier, younger chick.



And of course, we all know Emma is the sweetest
baby alive. But poor Ella certainly doesn't
know that the big white monster behind her
isn't about to eat her for a small snack!



Of course with adorable names like Emma & Ella,
they are destined to be the best of friends.
After all, they do say opposites attract!


We LOVE you baby Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment