Thursday, August 18, 2011

Play Date with Dirt

It cooled down enough this week to have an outdoor
play date! All I will say is that there was lots of dirt, water
and some older boys to show me the way to mud-caked happiness!



Two things I know to do differently next time...
1. NEVER wear a white dress and bloomers to an outdoor playdate.
2. Don't waste your time on a pedi before an outdoor playdate.



I may have been playing with boys, but I had to keep
my purse & "bippy" (aka sippy) with me at all times.



Even when a stray plastic cup was found in the nearby woods...
purse & bippy.



Even when I made mud puddles in the dirt
and drug my dress through it all...
purse & bippy.




Or when I played in the cup of water since my
Mom wouldn't let me get in the pond...
purse & bippy.




Unless, of course, you find a stick.
Then you keep a stranger's dirty cup and the stick
and ditch the purse & bippy.




I'm starting to think I should rent an older brother.
Just for a few days, so he can show me all the cool stuff...
Mommy's great, but we always stay so clean and safe
when its just us girls. Daddy helps liven things up,
but Mommy keeps him clean too.

Like how to do THIS.




I found one just my size.



I had to climb several, just because I could!




I MADE IT!




And check out this hollowed out log!




Bippy came too!


No comments:

Post a Comment