Yesterday was such a beautiful day, Mommy
and Daddy thought it would be a perfect
time to introduce the ice cream cone!
Of course, I had my doubts.
and Daddy thought it would be a perfect
time to introduce the ice cream cone!
Of course, I had my doubts.

I decided to go straight for it!

Almost there...

Contact...

Tasting...

Thinking about it...

No, its definitely a "NO" in my book.

Ugh, and then it even got on my fingers...

Oh ice cream, how I dislike you.
You're wet, sticky and cold.
And messy too...
You're wet, sticky and cold.
And messy too...

But I do like holding the cone!

*Disclaimer* I did not take another bite,
the dwindling cone you see is a result
of my parents attempts to "show" me
how to eat my cone. Its not like I
didn't see them eat their own cones
before they zeroed in on mine!!!
Ridiculous!
the dwindling cone you see is a result
of my parents attempts to "show" me
how to eat my cone. Its not like I
didn't see them eat their own cones
before they zeroed in on mine!!!
Ridiculous!


No comments:
Post a Comment