For those who don't see me in
action, you may not know that I
do have a lighthearted side!

I love to laugh and smile, but I tend
to hide it when the camera is around.
action, you may not know that I
do have a lighthearted side!

I love to laugh and smile, but I tend
to hide it when the camera is around.

But, like my Mommy, I am solar powered...
The sun brings out the best in me!
The sun brings out the best in me!

Same thing goes for the wind blowing in my hair!
I just can't get enough!
I just can't get enough!

Or when I find dandelions!

I love pretty flowers!

All of these things also bring out my "oh" face!
*the "oh" face is reserved for only the
most exciting of circumstances!
*the "oh" face is reserved for only the
most exciting of circumstances!

Of course I like to squeal and yell too!

I have also become more of a cuddler...
This is my process.
I locate a target.
This is my process.
I locate a target.

I turn and back towards the target.
(insert Mommy saying "beep, beep, beep, beep")
(insert Mommy saying "beep, beep, beep, beep")

Then I land in the desired spot.
I really prefer the lap, but with Mommy's
protruding (read: huge) belly, sometimes
I have to settle for the ground...
I really prefer the lap, but with Mommy's
protruding (read: huge) belly, sometimes
I have to settle for the ground...

Then I play the game of "find and destroy the camera".





Then, when I can't get the camera, or
wedge my way onto Mommy's lap.
I storm off, gangsta thug style.
wedge my way onto Mommy's lap.
I storm off, gangsta thug style.



No comments:
Post a Comment