So, I was going through my blog posts
and realized I never published my Easter adventure!
and realized I never published my Easter adventure!

As you can see, my basket was amazing!
It was SO amazing that I quickly carried it
out of the room away from my cousins.
They are much faster than me and I wanted
to have time to check everything out first!

It was filled to the brink with so many fun
things, I didn't even know where to start!

Stuffed bunnies and chicks...

A duck that "quacks" and a teddy bear that "laughs"...

And a fancy matching necklace and bracelet!

Then, we went on an egg hunt!
As you can see, I did pretty well for myself.
It was SO much fun!
As you can see, I did pretty well for myself.
It was SO much fun!

Of course, I had to stop in the kitchen
to offer my culinary expertise.
to offer my culinary expertise.

"Excuse me, this needs more salt."
"Yes, just go ahead and put some in"

"That's better. And, you're welcome!"
I had a great Easter!
We even did another egg hunt the
next day, just me and my cousin Samuel.
As you can tell, I enjoyed toting the extra
baskets around, and having less competition!
We even did another egg hunt the
next day, just me and my cousin Samuel.
As you can tell, I enjoyed toting the extra
baskets around, and having less competition!





No comments:
Post a Comment