Monday, November 29, 2010

9 months

So... almost a month ago these pictures were taken!
Where has the time gone?





I can hardly believe I am finally 9 months old!





I have acquired and mastered quite a few skills
in the last month. I crawl super fast and I pull up on
on anything and everything. But my favorite
new trick is to walk around holding on to whatever
happens to be nearby. I like to go on "walks"
holding onto anyone's fingers. I have become
a chatter box, I just jabber away all day! I play
patty-cake, clap, wave hi and bye and say
bye-bye "ba-ba" while waving. At one point it
sounded like I was saying "hi!", but I haven't done
it in a while, so it's debatable. Of course I still say
"ma-ma" and "da-da" and many other sounds.
I love playing peek-a-boo and chasing Bella around!
And... I finally have an upper tooth!
I love being all grown up, its fun being a big girl!




Don't worry Harrod, I will still play with
you even after I turn one and they
stop these ridiculous photo shoots!


9 month stats:
Height: 29 1/4 inches (91%)
Weight: 19 lbs. 7 oz. (55%)
Head: 45 cm (75%)

1 comment: