Someone please explain...
I am forced to wear this costume THREE
times and I still didn't get any candy!
I am forced to wear this costume THREE
times and I still didn't get any candy!
Then I was taken to a party with very
scary people! In case you were wondering,
Batman is not my kind of superhero! Or,
a Hippy with a huge fro, or even Dorothy
from Wizard of Oz (although I did like Toto!).
Pretty much every costume freaked me out.
BIG time.

Luckily I found my friend Lily!
She was a honeybee.
She was a honeybee.
Apparently honeybees really like flowers!
Although I'm starting to wonder if flowers like
honeybees... or least this one. Getting sniffed,
poked, clobbered and slobbered on is not fun.
Although I'm starting to wonder if flowers like
honeybees... or least this one. Getting sniffed,
poked, clobbered and slobbered on is not fun.

Clearly, I am much happier with this costume!

And this one too!

If only all costumes were just a hat.

Or cute little kitten ears.




I love her little costume!
ReplyDeletelove all of her costumes - she is adorable!
ReplyDelete