Based on my size, you would only assume that I am
an avid eater with a vast array of favorite foods.
an avid eater with a vast array of favorite foods.
WRONG!
I will usually tolerate cereal, sweet potatoes and
squash and a very limited variety of fruits.
If it's green, you can just forget about it!
squash and a very limited variety of fruits.
If it's green, you can just forget about it!
Sometimes they trick me and that nasty stuff gets in!
And no, I'm not opening my mouth for another bite.
I'm gagging! Trying desperately not to swallow!
I'm gagging! Trying desperately not to swallow!
I sustain myself on puffs and bottles.
Yea for puffs!!!
Yea for puffs!!!
I LOVE puffs!
I could eat them all. day. long.


i can't believe she doesn't like fruits?!? not even apples or bananas? we usually sneak the green things in with something sweet, but sounds like Charlotte is smarter than that :)
ReplyDelete