Monday, October 18, 2010

A Little Pumpkin in the Pumpkin Patch

It was a beautiful day so Mommy and Daddy took
me to the pumpkin patch to pick out my first pumpkin!




I had to make sure they
were good and sturdy!




There were so many to choose from.




So, Daddy walked me around
to show me all my options.





We even went out into the field to look at some!





I wanted both of these pumpkins and tried
to put them in our wagon. They are HEAVY!




After searching and deliberating...





I finally picked one!





I liked it because if I stood just right,
the wind would blow my hair!
(You have to look closely since my
hair blends in with the pumpkins!)




And, of course the paparazzi was
there to document the whole event!



Happy Fall Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. good thing she was dressed to impress! and i think she is starting to look a little different!! still scrumptious of course.

    ReplyDelete