Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Babies

My Mommy keeps talking about
a "baby sister". Who knows what that is!
What I do know is that if she is
planning on taking care of two babies,
well lets just say, she has a lot to learn...



Taking care of ONE baby is a lot
of work. I would know, I do it every day!



It's best to keep them wrapped in a blanket.



You have to pick them up and
pick up after them!



They like to leave their toys everywhere...



but don't you dare forget their
favorite toy, or your baby will cry!



Phew, its a lot of work and it is constant!



Then, you throw another baby in the mix...
Watch out! And say goodbye to your
sleep and your sanity!!!



I recommend strolling your babies
around as much as possible!
All babies love to go on walks.




But be warned... your baby will cry if it falls out.



Sometimes its best to just hold one of baby
while pushing the other in the stroller.



Good luck!
Of course, I am available for
consultation for a small fee...

No comments:

Post a Comment