Did you know that I come from a
long heritage of golfers?
long heritage of golfers?

Everyone in my family plays golf:
My Daddy & Mommy, Oma & Opa,
Grandmum (used to) & Granddad...
the list goes on.
My Daddy & Mommy, Oma & Opa,
Grandmum (used to) & Granddad...
the list goes on.

It is only fitting that Opa bought me
my first set of clubs, a bag, balls and
even some practice holes for putting.

He gave me my first lesson too, naturally.

He explained all the elements and showed
me how to visualize a hole in one.
me how to visualize a hole in one.

Proper stance is very important for a good swing.
Lining up the shot...
Lining up the shot...

Back swing.

Push through the ball and follow
through, also very important.
through, also very important.

F-O-R-E!

I have to admit that my favorite
club is the putter. Because its pink!

Thanks Opa, now I'm ready for the PRO circuit!

I LOVE golf!




So cute! Jackson loves the boys' golf clubs, too!
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite part is her golf outfit! So preppy :)
ReplyDelete