Friday, May 21, 2010

My Nursery

Hello, and welcome to my nursery!

I'll be your tour guide... Wait! Am I naked?!?!

Who took my clothes!?

Do you have them?

Much better. Now let's begin!

Behold my changing area. This is where all the fun stuff happens!

I had to decorate with horses since I'm a Kentucky girl

Don't mind my messy bed - I never make it!
But please note the variety of pacis, I never know which
one I'll want until Mommy puts it in my mouth.
I always pick the last one she tries.

My Daddy put up the bead board, chair rail and crown molding
so I could have a beautiful room. He also painted the C and the frame,
painted my dresser and mirror, hung the chandelier and assembled
my bookshelves, plus much much more. He really loves me!

Mommy made the pillow for my chair,made my drapes
and blankets and burp cloths, and painted picture frames and lamps.
Oh, and she carried me for nine months too. I've ruined her body
forever. I'm sure you can tell by looking at me, I wasn't a small baby!

I can't wait to ride that purple elephant!

Eventually, they are going to hang some frames on this wall.
Slackers!

Isn't my room so pretty!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: