Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 Months Old

Charlotte turned 3 months old this week! She is getting
so big so quickly, it breaks my heart every day!


I have come to like the idea of a growth bear, supposedly you
can buy such bears to place next to your child to watch her
outgrow the bear. I happen to think Charlotte's Harrods bear will
suffice, so he will now join her in the monthly photo shoot!







My pink room turned me pink too!


Wait, I'm already bigger than Harrod!


Chillin' with Harrod!







4 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the flowers... she is so ready for church in the south. amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halleluiah, she is a southern girl!
    I am thinking I might do a different flower each month too...
    I had been debating using a growth bear since she was already three months, but I finally decided on using Harrod after seeing Andrew with Mutt - just too cute not to do. And I liked that he was just in a diaper! Of course, I'm going to try to find a way to photoshop Harrod into her previous month photos : ) I'm a crazy mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO precious. She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful, but with you as her mama I couldn't imagine anything but a gorgeous little baby! She is getting so big, time flies! Kiss her for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just so precious! Cute blog, also.

    ReplyDelete