About a month ago, my world changed forever!
What started out as a fun weekend with friends
and family, turned into visiting Mommy and
Daddy at the hospital and "the baby"...
What started out as a fun weekend with friends
and family, turned into visiting Mommy and
Daddy at the hospital and "the baby"...
I got to hold her and touch her. She is very
different than my baby dolls. And no one will
let me carry her anywhere! In fact, I am very
closely monitored whenever I am near her.

What does all this mean???

It seems we are now a family of four. At least that's what I've
concluded since she goes everywhere with us!
But it really isn't so bad. Basically Mom and I sit around
all day together and feed and diaper our babies.
all day together and feed and diaper our babies.
I'm really good at it and Mommy is still learning.
Sometimes I forget that I'm a big girl and give myself a bottle!

Even Bella takes care of a baby!
I am a really nice big sister! See how I am sharing this toy with Emma?
I have to show her the ropes.
She doesn't know how to do anything...
She doesn't know how to do anything...


Love all the pictures of the two girls together! Looks like Charlotte is going to be a great big sister!
ReplyDeletegood god, they're beautiful!
ReplyDelete