Charlotte started sleeping through the night at six weeks!
Well, according to some six hours is considered sleeping
through the night, but I hold a higher standard of 8, preferably
ten hours! What can I say, I love to sleep!
She slept 8 hours straight for three nights in a row this week!
And consistently has slept at least 6 hours straight since.
Huge victory in my book and I feel like a completely different person!
Well, according to some six hours is considered sleeping
through the night, but I hold a higher standard of 8, preferably
ten hours! What can I say, I love to sleep!
She slept 8 hours straight for three nights in a row this week!
And consistently has slept at least 6 hours straight since.
Huge victory in my book and I feel like a completely different person!
Charlotte loves to contemplate life
and share all her deep thoughts with Mommy!
and share all her deep thoughts with Mommy!


No comments:
Post a Comment