Charlotte is very strong and seems to have been
able to hold her head up and steady from day one.
So we decided it was time to bring out the bumbo chair...
Charlotte loves it and thinks she's pretty hot stuff
to be able to sit up "on her own"!
She has also discovered her feet, which makes taking her
picture a lot more difficult. Unless, of course, you're trying
to document that she found her feet! In that case,
pictures are pretty easy to come by!
able to hold her head up and steady from day one.
So we decided it was time to bring out the bumbo chair...
Charlotte loves it and thinks she's pretty hot stuff
to be able to sit up "on her own"!
She has also discovered her feet, which makes taking her
picture a lot more difficult. Unless, of course, you're trying
to document that she found her feet! In that case,
pictures are pretty easy to come by!
This is what I imagine went through her mind...
"Wow, I can sit up on my own!"
"Wow, I can sit up on my own!"

"No, really! What are those?"




No comments:
Post a Comment